The specialty of family practice includes total health care of the patient and his/her family. When you select us to provide your primary health care, we hope to serve you not only in times of crisis and for acute medical needs, but also by utilizing evidence-based care to provide preventative health services for all members of your family.
- Newborn and Pediatric Care
- Adult Internal Medicine
- Wellness Exams
- Well Woman/Office Gynecology
- Geriatric Care
- Sports Medicine
- Digital Radiology
- On-Site Laboratory
- Bone Density Testing
- Family and Personal Counseling
We are proud to announce that we are able to provide our patients with diabetic education and health coaching. Patients interested in these services should notify their physician or may directly contact Kim A. Lucas, RN, BSN at our office.
What is a health coach?
A health coach is a wellness authority and supportive mentor who
motivates individuals to cultivate positive health choices. Health coaches educate and support
clients to achieve health goals through lifestyle and behavior adjustments.
What does a diabetes educator do?
- Empowers and assists patients to modify lifestyle and adopt healthy self-care behaviors.
- Trains patients and caregivers to use diabetes devices, such as blood glucose meters, insulin pens, and continuous glucose monitors.
- Teaches problem-solving strategies and skills to help people with diabetes live healthy, active lifestyles.
- Provides nutrition education.
- Works with physicians and other members of your healthcare team to help manage medication regimens based on physician-directed protocols.
- Helps you develop emotional coping skills.